Thursday 23 September 2010

Preliminary Task Evaluation

First of all I am going to say that are film went relatively well I was quite pleased on our progress. I am proud of the group and how they all dealt with the story board and how we made had a good go at trying to re-enact the storyboard. The things that I believe we did well at were how well we all worked together on planning the film out, however the slightly negative thing was how long it took us all to agree on the same thing because we all have so many different ideas. I was also happy how we had a leading roll in the group this really helped because it makes everything easy to follow and clear instead of everyone disagreeing on ideas. To improve on our next project I think we all need to focus a little more on what we need to do and try and finish a little bit faster and personally I need to research some ideas before we start recording so I can start to think like a director.

No comments:

Post a Comment