Tuesday 7 September 2010

About Me


Hey, my names Jordan Ellis, I like to have a laugh with my friends. I have Two Dogs One A Bichion Frise (Gucci), and the other a Yorkshire Terrier cross breed (Lola). I like all type of music apart from anything that involves the singer screaming! A random selection of my favourite bands and single acts are Akala, Devlin, Linkin Park, Fort Minor and Foo Fighters. My favourite Rugby team is Leicester Tigers, I used to play second row in Rugby but had to pull out after injury. So now days instead of rugby i do MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). I was in the newspaper and was on the front page for saving a young family’s life, but I think the people on my street are the heroes for doing everything they could to help the family get out before the fire engine came. My family owns a Jet Ski and have gone on it since a young age of about nine and still go occasionally but not as much as I used to as the price of fuel has risen. When I am older I want to be in a job that tests me physically and mentally, my main goal is to get into the Police Arms Respond Unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment